Respironics' enhanced System One line of CPAP and Bilevel devices offers a host of innovative technologies and features that improve both the patient and provider/clinician experience. System One Resistance Control ensures improved pressure delivery by enabling the device and mask to work optimally together. The device's advanced event detection system identifies complicated and changing conditions that may indicate alternative therapy. With its advanced SD card, on-board data memory records vital patient information through multiple options of data transfer and reporting. Finally, the REMstar Pro CPAP is part of the Flex Family, which offers improved patient comfort with proven pressure relief. The Flex system's advanced Digital Auto-Trak algorithm detects the onset of inspiration and exhalation, delivering just the right pressure relief for every breath, making it easier for patients to adapt to therapy. The System One REMstar Pro with C-Flex+ is the ideal sleep therapy system.
- As a package with the System One Humidity Control humidifier, the device analyzes ambient temperature, relative humidity, and patient flow to provide optimum humidity
- Dry Box technology assures water source is isolated from mechanical workings of device
- System One Resistance Control responds to each unique mask and adjusts the device to compensate for variable resistance characteristics
- Advanced event detection addresses advanced sleep assessment parameters, including AHI, leak, flow limitation, and RERAs to provide optimum therapy for obstructive sleep apnea
- Encore data management SD card records patient information
- Flex family technology responds to the individual's unique breathing patterns